Saiga-12 Kushnapup – 12ga Bullpup Magazine Fed Shotgun
Saiga 12 in a Kushnapup Bullpup stock with a Paradigm Duckbill choke. The Duckbill choke fans the shot pattern, at 20 yards its a six foot wide spread. It is ideal with #4 buckshot. Comes with one 10 round stick mag and one 12 round drum. This is the ultimate shotgun for any situation. It has the following improvements. This is a beautiful (Saiga-12 Kushnapup package).
- Reshaped and polished fire control group
- Reprofiled and polished bolt, carrier and buff rails.
- Modified gas ports and gas block
- Adjustable trigger
- extended shell deflector
- SGM tactical muzzle brake
- 2 Magazines
Saiga-12 Kushnapup for sale
- With a Paradigm Duckbill choke on a Saiga 12 in a Kushnapup Bullpup stock. At 20 yards, the Duckbill choke fanning the shot pattern, resulting in a six-foot spread. It’s perfect for #4 buckshot. One 10 round stick mag and one 12 round drum are included. This is the shotgun to have in any situation.
12ga Bullpup Magazine Fed Shotgun
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE 922r. The rear stock and fore grip were changed with Kushnapup Bullpup stocks to make it more compliant. The gas puck was changed with a Tapco new one, the gas adjust plug with an MTD auto adjusting $45 new one, and the barrel flash hider with a Polyychoke adjustable choke. When using aftermarket ten-round magazines (which counts as three more components replaced), the total
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Capacity: Magazine Fed
- Chamber: 3″
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Sight/Base: Bead
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Stock Finish: Synthetic Pistol Grip (Black)
- Weight: 8 lbs
- OAL: 30.5″
To make it more compliant, the rear stock and fore grip were replaced with Kushnapup Bullpup stocks ($275 new), the gas puck was replaced with a Tapco $20 new, the gas adjust plug was replaced with an MTD auto adjusting $45 new, and the barrel flash hider was replaced with a Polyychoke adjustable choke ($45 new). When using aftermarket 10 round magazines (which counts as three more replaced components), the total number of replaced parts will be eight. Compliance is only necessary in 5 cases. The fire control group has not been shifted ahead, despite the fact that it is very simple to do so.